Strange tumor on my Skin

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hello all;

Thanks in advance for the time you're donating to read this post.

I've always had a this eruption, tag like, thing in my upper back left thigh . it was very small in the beginning , hardly noticeable. It started growing when I was 22, and I started gaining weight. It has been growing for some time now and I am scared to look for a doctor, especifically if a surgery is needed and in worst case scenarios, it affected my sexual pefomance in any way!!.

Any advice is welcome, any info I might get before go to the doctor, since with the pandemic situation this was deemed Non-Critical.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi Leo. It certainly looks like a skin tag but its very difficult to assess how big it is. Getting it removed wont harm your sexual prowess in any way.I'm sure most girls would prefer you not to have it there anyway.

Removal is very simple, and painless. Its not urgent but do see your doctor after the Covid problem has passed.

• Posted

Hello thanks for your reply.

Oh! its big! it has now 8 cm x 5 cm semi circular shape. I can no longer dress tight suit 'cause everybody's gonna be asking whats that on my ass.

its that bad.

• Posted

If it is growing, then its a problem. You could cut it, or see a hospital for options.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.