Stress

Posted , 4 users are following.

I've been feeling weird in the chest an in the stomach, what should I do?

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

I've been thinking about dying and having heart attacks, headaches when I wake up from last night worrying and thoughts
    • Posted

Hi,

So sorry to hear what you're going through.

How long have you been thinking/feeling this way?

Any traumatic experience or situations recently that may cause you to think and feel as such?

Im 23 years old, a wife to a wonderful husband and a mom to a beautiful boy of 16 mths.I love my family to bits.

A few mths ago i was shaken up by news of a yound guy that passed away due to heart attack at 32.i was very disturbed mentality but some how i manage to still be normal.then 5 mths ago i had a nightmare where i was dying,and i woke up feeling super scared.when to the kitchen to grab a drink thats when i felt strange numbness all through my left and right arms all the way across my shoulders and shallow breathing and breathelessness.so in my head i thought i had a heart attack.so panicked.after around 10 mins or so it subsided.thats when things just spiral for me.what i experienced was a panic attack in reality but my head and mind just cant stop worrying about my heart.ever since then i have lost loads of weight and completely became a diff person.i use to enjoy life and playful with my child.but now im constantly tired and gloomy and depressed.always surrounded my thought of dying and what happens if i die bla bla bla.the constant symptoms also makes it all worse.when and checked blood test blood pressure and urine test everything came back perfect.Apparently i have nothing to worry but me,being a natural worrier just simply cant get over it.i have always have ridiculous worries about death.im scared to go islands cause of tsunami.i scared to fly cause of plane crash.im scared of other countries due to earthquakes and stuff.all those loads of crappy things.all i am trying to say is i understand your problem and i am in one myself.as im typing im feeling a slight twinge in my left cheast and ofcause im assuming its my heart.i cant seem to stop.

No worries,im sure things will get better for you.☺

• Posted

I always think of heart attack and I have knumbness in my hands and o always think of dying strange uncomfortable feelings in my stomach and most of the times irritated and get mad quick, hard to sleep and due to weed smoking I stop smoking because when I was high I thought I had cancer that's how it started off
    • Posted

This have been going on for 1 year?

Is if then it definitely sounds like anxiety.

However its best to rule out and health possibilities first therefore go see a doc and get checked.

If everything is fine then you should explain to the doc what you have been experiencing.

See what he suggest.

From the looks of it,thoughts of dying and death in return cause alot of fear are common anxiety thoughts.

If you start to isolate and stuff then its a sign of depression.

Best to seek advice from professional.

I have arrange for therapy for myself this coming sat hopefully it helps.

Hang in there,you'll be fine ☺

• Posted

First port of call is always a dr to rule out physical problems
  • Posted

Hi,

You should definitely get to a doctor. This sounds like depression/anxiety. Therapy and medication can help you get back to normal! What has caused this? Was it just sudden or did something happen?

• Posted

This situation being going for a year, I have seen one but I never got no meds and it happen after I smoke some weed , I smoke some like 2 months ago after year that I haven't smoke it
    • Posted

The last time I smoke some weed which was last year all of a sudden when I was high I thought out the blue that I had cancer and it got to my head so bad I went to the doctor a lot
    • Posted

You should try to see a psychiatrist again and maybe start some cognitive behavioral therapy as well! It sounds like you have anxiety and are afraid of getting sick sad

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.