Stress or anxiety

Posted , 3 users are following.

does anyone ever want to hit people for no reason and when people talk to you you can't be bothered with them even though it's your  mate could this be anxiety or stress related

0 likes, 12 replies

12 Replies

• Posted

Could be. Sometimes when my husband is ranking or joking around, I could just scresm! Be quiet. I just want to be still and quiet.
  • Posted

Do you feel stressed? You should be able to tell if your stressed out. If you have anxiety normally id say you just dont want to deal with anyone because your not feeling well. Some people can be annoying and irrating at times when all you want is some peace and quiet to manage your own stress.
  • Posted

Kind of, it's really hard when people dont understand what you're going through and you try to hide how broken and stressed and anxious you are inside.

Are you the same way?

• Posted

Yes it's when I look at some people I want to hit not that I will it's scary it's just for seconds then it goes away
    • Posted

Do you do anything to reduce stress?

Working out, yoga, meditation? 

• Posted

I just play golf but I work too
    • Posted

I've heard good things about yoga.

Would you be willing to give it a shot?

• Posted

perfect. 

If you ever need anything, post on here or feel free to send me a PM.

You are not alone.

You can beat this.

Good luck and all the best!

• Posted

I have depression and anxiety I get angry with medical professionals who treat me like Im mad but I dont want to hit them Im just sarcastic to themcry
  • Posted

just your anger talking to you I think. why do you  think about that then?

rich

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.