Stressed, obsessed, and I continue to burn my skin with ACV I need help

Posted , 3 users are following.

My lips have been extremely dry lately due to it being winter. Sunday, I noticed my upper lip looked weird and felt irritated.. so I kept an eye on it. it just looked textured. i drank a lemonade which made my lips more irritated. I put a light to my lip and saw small bumps. i don't remember if they were hard or not bc I tried not touching it bc i didn't know what it was. i then later put Apple cider vinegar on it just out of curiosity, they turned white, the bumps did. but so did other areas of my skin bc i Left it for a while, i can describe the Change was like white but as i added more it had a head inside the ACV then made my lip swell. the next morning i noticed these bumps turned like a rug burn look to it. like it formed a scab. I've been applying tape on my lips for three days and when i remove it, i pull some of the scab or dots off. idk whats happening... my lip also tingled, (this also happens all over my body randomly when i have anxiety, or my vitamin D is low) but someone please tell me, there was a darkened area on my lip where I kept applying the apple cider vinegar I even put toothpaste on my lip which also burned my lip. but i did it anyway. I gave my man of 4 years a short moment of oral, back in Jan or Early Feb. i can't remember... but, he has nothing, i know that doesn't matter but what am i experiencing.. ive applied ACV onto my genital area and nothing happened, just irritated, wrinkled skin after applying it. idk what to do anymore... i just figured if i have something orally I'd definitely have it vaginally.. I don't have anything vaginally. and if i have lip warts then why isn't it in the area where my lips were cracked and skin was open? (bottom lip) as warts do not travel like HSV does.. im confused and hopeless.

1 like, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

could it be oral herpes? the tingling is a symptom. hsv1 is incredibly common & sometimes asymptomatic

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.