Strictly for the girls only!

Posted , 6 users are following.

One of the frustrations of these 6 weeks of restrictions, has been not been able to sit on a normal toilet, thus restricting any outings into the wider world to brighten things up. The number of suitable disabled facilities is really quite limiting.Today someone made a suggestion to me, I've just tried it and it works brilliantly! I have bought myself a "She Wee" device of the kind that young females often use at music festivals etc. Using this, you can stand at the bowl and wee just like a man- it's hilarious but very effective! If you have a Poundland near you, they are selling them right now in the camping section, in boxes labelled "Female Urinal".

1 like, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Yep brill idea, you can also get the one that has a retainer for the wee too.  I bought one for night times but didn't use it in the end but have taken it with me on occasion, it's by no means as discreet at the 'shewee' which is ingenious and hilarious, 1st time I used it I laughed so much I nearly missed lol.
  • Posted

I had some rather embarrassing moments with mine, for instance you can not lie down and use a she pee easily! You need to use it at an angle, all very mysterious when you are a first time around user and I used a good old hedge in the old days of festivals when I was young enough!

Failing all else, just hover over the loo holding on - do not stop going out for this reason! Life is too short smile

• Posted

Slol, have to agree with you Rose - I just held onto something  and hovered at the appropriate height ! Didnt let it stop me going out xxxx
  • Posted

Hi Steph, 

I did like Rose - Had no choice - never realized how low those loos are - who designed them like that ...

I am happy for you that you found a solution !!!

Big warm hug

renee

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.