SUDOCREM

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi there! I was wondering for those that use the sudocrem, do you apply it on the vulva? If so, is it a small amount or do you rub it in till you no longer see white? just wondering how safe it is to use in that area. Thanks so much for your time and help!

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

I use it by rubbing it into the vulva but not to the point of it disappearing, it would take too long.

• Posted

I am going to try it as well. I have always used it on my baby (now a toddler) for nappy rash and any soreness and it has always been brilliant. I'm not sure why I hadn't thought to use it for my own Lichen Schlerosus. I'm pregnant and the flare up has been awful post using panty liners. I've ditched the liners, using dermovate and trying a cool bath frequently. All seem to be helping but before my second application of dermovate that day I'm back to being sore. I'm going to try to use the sudocreme for inbetween dermovate applications as tissue post relieving myself is hurting. I will apply the same way I do to my child i.e. a thin white layer. It's thick so I think you would need to rub too hard and too much to rub it in till it disappears. My child doesn't like the sensation when we apply it thick. So a thin but visible layer is what I will try. Really hope it helps.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.