Survivor67

Posted , 2 users are following.

Just wanted to let everyone know that I've changed my nickname to

ROCKY BALBOA

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

I posted my story in detail. For some reason it's not accepting. That's when I appropriately changed my name to Rocky. I hope it comes up...

• Posted

Rocky you made my day ! And I am only awake two min. If you can feel even a bit positive after all you been through I am going to have a better day !! We are winners !!! Thank you jimmy 
    • Posted

You are very welcome Brenda. I'm having a rough morning as usual with the awful nerve pain on the left side and back of my head, neck, left shoulder, and left arm and hand. Lidocaine patches were reapplied last night but they pain goes deeper than the surface. I awoke at 5am with this trying to hold out as long as I could until 7am then I took my meds. Can't take them around the clock because of the potential of running out early. Must take as prescribed, that's so important. Now it 8:30am and at least I'm calmer not squirming and pulling sheets off and on. So I decided to have a cup of decaf coffee and read some messages. I'm very glad I helped a small part of your day. Actually I posted a semi long story yesterday about my life and things that have happened. I also gave a fighting quote but for some reason this all never posted. Sometimes I have trouble with this site. Curious if it's my Internet or not. According to diagnostics my Internet is just fine. Anyway, maybe it was just meant to be that way to get my wheels turning again and rewrite. When? I'm not sure but it will be a time when I'm up to standing for awhile and type.

Remember, Keep Moving Forward!

Rocky

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.