Swollen clitoris and urethra, no STIs or UTI

Posted , 6 users are following.

hi,

ive been experiencing some terrible pain in my urethra and clitoris for quite some time now.

It’s incredibly painful to urinate, and my urethra burns for a while after, and is particularly bad at night. I can no longer lie on my side because it hurts my bladder and gives me burning sensations and makes me feel like I am desperately needing a wee. My urethra looks very swollen compared to its usual size. As for my clitoris, it constantly twinges and stings, I can no longer masturbate with my clitoris and I certainly can’t have sex because of the pressure it puts on my urethra and bladder, making me feel like I am desperate for a wee. I have tested negative for all STIs and urine infection? What on earth could be the problem as I am so tired of the constant pain and lack of sex, and feeling desperate for the loo all the time. Thank you. i have attached photos and i am very sorry for the graphic photos. image

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Hi,

you will need to go to a GP / urologist. You may need antibiotics to start which will hopefully help but it will need to be investigated.

Good luck

MV

• Posted

Hi,

i cant get a face to face GP appointment at the moment because of COVID, So i can’t get a GP to examine me. She did give me antibiotics for pelvic inflammatory disease also but the problem has still persisted.

• Posted

i have exactly the same ! do tou feel like a constant pressure down there like when you wee you still feel like you need more and like your pushing

• Posted

yes, i feel exactly the same! Did you receive and advice from your gp? feeling very lost

• Posted

no my gp gave me no help no watwr infection all swabs was clear tried to sY was stress related and i said im not stressed only thing im worried about it this and i wanr it gone so im none wiser stuck like it driving me mad

• Posted

Hi! did you find out what this is?? i have the same thing! swollen clitoris and painful urination... for almost a year now 😕. i thought it was from a bartholin cyst, which i had removed a month ago and i still have same symptoms 😦.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.