Swollen feet/ antibiotics have no effect

Posted , 4 users are following.

It's been a month now, over 2 weeks on doxycycline and i have seen no improvement. I've researched lyme disease quite a bit because i live in Nebraska and i havent found a dr that knows about it in my area, i had to go 4 hours away just to get a diagnosis, i still havent seen anything that mentions swollen feet that hurt so bad i cant even walk. Has anyone else experienced this or heard of it??

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Many times people who have Lyme disease will also have Biotoxin Illness, so even if you treat Lyme it wont get better until you treat the Biotoxin Illness. It is very difficult to find doctors who treat and are knowledgeable on these topics

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.