Symptoms

Posted , 3 users are following.

Can anyone relate.....

Shoulder blade pain neck pain headches arm pain. Tingling face. Cant look high upbor down low. Vision deteriorating. Doc says spndyĺosis but no x rays? Finding it harder to work by the day. I also have very low b12 and having i injections.

1 like, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hi, Yes i do have a lot of these symptoms.  I would of thought you would really need an x ray at least to confirm Spondylosis.  I had an x-ray that confirmed it but I was refused an MRI for nearly 10 years.  I finally got one as i kept getting tingling in my arm and hand.  the MRI showed i have two bulging discs in my cervical spine and one herniated disc in the thorotic spine as well as the spondylosis.  I am always being told the pain in my left shoulder is reffered pain from my neck and that there isn't anything that can be done.  Like you i get a lot of tingling in the left side of my face/Jaw (sometimes even my teeth on that side hurt).  I can't do decorating and things because looking up or down for too long makes me dizzy and i end up with an even more painful neck.   I am currently seeing a chiropraotor but I am not sure it is working that much yet and it is costing me a fortune but like you I am struggling at work (I work in an office and the pain tends to get worse as the day goes on).  I use deep relief gel or freeze spray which helps a bit but some days it is so bad nothing helps.  The doctor occasionally prescribes me some Diazepam but I can only take that at night as it knocks me out so much.  I don't so far seem to get any problems with my vision but i do get horrendous headaches that make me feel sick and so tired.  I also get pain at the top of my left arm when the shoulder blade pain is bad (like someone has punched me).  I would really push your doctor for an x-ray or MRI (if your getting tingling in the arm that suggests nerve interference so they should consider an MRI) especially if symptoms are getting worse (I do find that my symptoms are worse at this time of year in the colder weather so that might not be helping).

Good Luck!

• Posted

Both off you have compromised nerves in your kneck physiotherapists or chiropractors can't do anything useful in your case or mine without seeing a scan off your spine and they have got to be able to read it .

• Posted

Hi 

I did ask my GP for a copy of my MRI to give to the Chiropractor but it was more of a report than a scan picture so not sure if that would of been much good (the chiropractor said it was useful but I guess he just wants me to believe he can help me so I keep going and keep paying).

• Posted

What ex rays mri,s or ct scans have you had
    • Posted

None.. bone density scan on april 5th.

Feel so rough as you all so

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.