Symptoms Get Better at Night

Posted , 4 users are following.

I've been going through something odd for almost four months now that none of my doctors can figure out. It's been simply chopped down to migraine issues. Symptoms usually include, motion sickness, vertigo, general nausea, weakness and fatigue, issues watching tv screens or YouTube videos, major panic and anxiety. When night-time arrives (about 8 30) my symptoms can improve or sometimes even go away completely. I usually fall asleep around 10 so I never get much time to feel ok. This is something more than a migraine even though migraines, headache (usually not much pain), sensitivity to light, sound and smell, and nausea all occur. Has anyone heard or seen anything where all your symptoms get better at night?

Thank you for any responses.

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

The sensitivity issues you are facing have something to do with what you expose yourself to. Lights and sound cause these issues. Perhaps you could lower sound levels and lower brightness of TV and computer.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.