Symptoms of Prostate Cancer! Yes or No?

Posted , 3 users are following.

Ive had symptoms since November 2019 and symptoms have included at times at water dribbling, and since early 2019 pains started on my spine followed later on with arthritis symptoms in my fingers. And now suddenly at times i"m hit with severe fatigue as well as breathlessness. Ive seen various doctors at my GP's surgery with all the tests at my GP's surgery as mentioned at times in this forum. But at this present time its been practically impossible to see any GP at my surgery since early in 2020 as has been the case for everyone else i know locally and just been able to talk to a GP by phone. So my question is, are the symptoms i mention a possibility of Prostate Cancer or as my GP says it is just an enlarged prostate benign as my GP told me before the Covid Pandemic?

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

1. Your symptoms do NOT sound like cancer;
    2. You may have multiple things going on or it may be just one thing. If a GP suspects it is an enlarged prostate (Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia, "BPH") , then ask for a referral ; and
    3. The urologist will run tests to rule BPH in or out. And if it is BPH, the urologist will treat it.

Good luck!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.