Posted , 5 users are following.

Background:

asian/white F

Eastern USA, Kentucky

5'1

98lbs

cerebral palsy

nondrinker/nonsmoker/no drug use

hypothyroidism- untreated, normal levels?

ibs-c

hiatal hernia

gallbladder removed

anorexia 2004-11

binge eating disorder 2011-18

severe overactive bladder

vitamin d issues

daily migraines

meds: advil migraine, zofran, bc pill, laxative powder

Medical Concerns:

About a year ago, I began experiencing severe nausea and bowel problems that I now assume are attributed to ibs. Still, that doesn't explain the other symptoms. Three years ago, I had a normal amount of energy every day. I was able to wake at 9am every morning after going to bed in the wee hours. I had no problems ambulating with a hemi walker and could perform household tasks like cooking and cleaning without any issue. It was rare for me to need extra sleep. Since recovering from my eating disorders, I eat about four times a day, although unfortunately it is not a very healthy diet most of the time. That fact hasn't changed much since my new symptoms began. But you see, for twelve months now, I can't seem to wake up any sooner than 10am. When I do awake, I feel as though I have been beaten and have what I would think a bad hungover probably feels like..or, the worst virus ever. I spend thirty minutes or so trying to pry myself out of bed after that. When I finally get up, I still feel weak and completely bulldozed. I often get so dizzy that I feel as though I am going to faint. I go around the entire day with debilatating exhaustion and fatigue. I have muscle weakness and balance issues so severe that I struggle to stand or walk even with my large walker. I have frequent palpatations and chest pain that have not been explained. I fall asleep in the evenings nearly every day due to uncontrollable sleepiness. I have tremors in my hands and shaking in my whole body. I can't seem to hold onto objects without dropping them. I faint involuntarily over and over on long car rides. It basically feels as though my body is trying to either shut down or go into a coma. I have been tested to vitamin defiencies and thyroid function, all of which come back normal. A1c always near prediabetic, yet told that I am fine. Blood counts are fine. ect, ect. I cry nearly every day because no doctor seems to know what is making me feel so ill. Please help.

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

You should probably have a CBC to test for Anemia, and ask MD to write prescription to correct Vit D deficiency. Have you had any change in medication during the time period you noticed new symptoms?

• Posted

Eating healthier is the solution to all your problems. Eat more carbs, and less fats.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.