Tender area under right rib for over a month

Posted , 1 user is following.

hi all, i thought id come here as losing my mind googling, i suffer from relux and very annoying thick.mucus every minute of every day and apparently have a 5-6cm hairal hernia ( this has all been for years) however I developed a pain in my lower back near my hip over a month ago ( I already suffer lower back pain but across the bottom this was different area) which then fluctuated between my right side back and under right rib at the side of my body, when I bent over I felt like my rib was rolling over something. I went to the gp who didn't seem concerned, I asked him for bloods and urine dip as thought could be a kidney infection, all them came back as normal. now over a month later the pain in the back has more or less gone and not so much in constant pain, just a weird feeling under my right rib, when I'm sitting if I push up under my rib it is sore to press but only if I press. I asked my gp for a ct which I had on Monday so awaiting them, but since 2 days ago I developed a mettalic taste in my mouth (but I had contrast 3 days ago now) and upon googling it bringing up liver, pancreatic cancer, I'm going out of my mind ,I've read a few things in here more or less then same, pls help 😢

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.