Tenex procedures and recovery. What can I expect and what helps?

Posted , 2 users are following.

I have searched the internet to find out what I can about the recovery for my upcoming Tenex procedures. They are doing them in the hospital and will be putting me under when they do them. They are doing my left hip, right knee, and right ankle/foot.

I am trying to prepare for the recovery but I have no idea what to expect or what I can get to help make my recovery easier. I would like to know about all three area's recovery so even if you have only had one of the area's please help me out for that area.

I would like to know how mobile you are after surgery, what is the pain like? What will my restrictions be? Will I be using crutches or in a boot? What items can I get that help with the recovery? How long did it take you to recover? Did it help? Thank you in advance for your answers.

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Hi - I had tenex on my achilles (midpooint severe tendonosis) 5 weeks ago. Still in some pain daily. Im using a scooter mostlly then put the boot on for at least half the day. I cant walk but can stand without discomfort. Did you end up getting the sugery?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.