Tested positive for Covid last night and coughed really hard this morning

Posted , 2 users are following.

as soon as I did I almost hit the floor from left side back pain shooting down my leg. Now my whole left foot has gone numb.

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

oh goodness that cough was terrible. could have caused a disc to slip causing pressure on the sciatic nerve. the sciatic nerve is located in the lower back L-4 disc thru L-5 and runs down the left leg to foot. i have had the same happen and the sciatic pain could continue to worsen. i not treated early.

treat with ice the fist 24 hrs then heat. anti inflams , rest , no lifting. keep your leg up above waist on pillows. some times it help to also wear a elastic/soft back support for awhile until swelling subsides . try a few stretches for lower lumbar / slipped disc youtube videos. if not better in a week please see your doctor.

slow down. take one day at a time. sending healing blessing you way. plz keep me posted.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.