Testicle 180 , doctor can't tell on ultrasound

Posted , 1 user is following.

bassicly I was drunk Nd though my nut was angling funny so I turned it 180,

I wanted to make sure it was in the correct position then I started to realise it wasn't so I went for ultrasound, my testicle still looking visually different, over 15 doctors, hospital visits, urologist etc they all kept saying I was fine, so I ended up rotating it back 180 to how it was, I felt it was back to normal, cupping myself it felt normal, they hanged normal I was concerned

I woke up 4 nights later my testicle rotated 180 in my sleep, I sat on a chair and watched it rotate 180 back to correct position , the way it rotated I suspect is a partial 360, the testicle sits higher cold and hot, its hangs more on a / opposed to I, it just doesn't feel right, uncomfortable etc, protruding out,

these are since it 180 in my sleep

imageimage

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.