Testicular Pain and Tenderness 2 days after first hemorrhoid

Posted , 3 users are following.

I am 26 wiegh 205 and am extremely healthy person and rarely have medical issues. 4 days ago I was constipated had to strain to pass stool no pain after went on about my business. Later that night before bed I didn't have another bowel movement but just wiped to be clean before bed and felt a pea sized lump. Examined it with my phone camera and self diagnosed myself with a hemorrhoid. It's wasn't painful or bleeding or itching. Went to bed, next evening was constipated again and had to strain to pass stool again, and again no pain no blood. Checked again with my phone and the hemorrhoid went from pea sized to now bean sized. Still no pain but I got Preparation H and started to treat it anyway. Next day I was getting ready for bed, grabbed my testicles to readjust and my right testicle was super tender when I touched it it felt like getting kicked there. So I am freaking out Google didn't help thought I had torsion ended up talking with an online doctor who calmed me down and I eventually fell asleep woke up still had the pain went to the emergency room and after ultrasound and urine analysis I was fine no infection no torsion nothing they sent me home with no explanation. After getting home I tried to think of anything I had done differently that may have caused it and the preparation H is the only irregular thing. Didn't use it the rest of the night and as the night went on I rested and didn't feel as serious of pain but I also was feeling around or moving much at all. Went to sleep. Woke up today and was pain free but again all I did was rest wasn't feeling around down there did clean up the house a bit which hurt yesterday but didn't today. About 530pm just took a shower was about to leave for the first time and since I hadn't had any pain I thought I could go back to using preparation H I applied the cream and not even 60 seconds go by and my kicked in the testicle pain came back with a vengeance. Almost immediately. So I was freaking out immediately cleaned off the preparation H and have been dealing with it all night. Can't sleep can't get any answers called multiple pharmacists and testicle pain isn't a side effect but I am so convinced that, that is what is causing this. Any comments are greatly appreciated.

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Having exactly the same symptoms. Seeing how it's been 5 years ago, wonder if I can get any replies from you how did it go and got resolved?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.