The misses thinks I have a drinking problem

Posted , 4 users are following.

i do drink yes and when i do i drink too much and cant remember anything once sometimes twice a weekend i dont think i have a problem what is peoples thoughts

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Edited

its called blacking out. you do thingsthat you normally wouldt do. you are dependent on alcohol. its good to hear you realize it.

you sound like a binge drinker. can go a few days without alcohol then drink more faster and uncontrolled.

see information on controlled drinking. C3 info.

• Posted

Well, try reducing the speed with which you consume alcohol and eat some light snacks in between; and never start boozing on an empty stomach. If this does not stop the blackouts then you need to reconsider your drinking habits.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.