The new row over Chronic Fatigue

Posted , 1 user is following.

although i was diagnosed twice with chronic fatigue by infectious diseases i would like to say something. i carry a number of tick related diseases which bar one, have supposedly gone after a course of antibiotics, hence the chronic fatigue diagnosis without further bloods to check . However after using super AI i have found some of these tick related infections can be chronic if not treated in time.

the diagnosis of chronic fatigue is supposed to be one of exclusion. However has anyone with chronic fatigue had tests for rickettsia, ehrlichiosis, mycoplasma?

i find the thought of someone using counselling methods to try to resolve daily issues from a blood infection abhorrent.

just sayin

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.