The worse and still going

Posted , 2 users are following.

I have primary RLS and my RLS has been getting worse or possibly augmentation. The current concern is that I can't get the symptoms to stop. I am currently at hour 18 of constant urge to move, pins and pain from kicking and tighten my muscles. I have literally thrown everything I had at it including the kitchen sink. Yesterday and late last night I have taken an extra Mirapex (Pramipexole), gabapentin, and tramadol. I have taken a shower and walked around in the house and in a grocery store. It was so severe I was thinking of going to the emergency room. However since I already a lot of medications, didn't have a driver, and I don't believe they wouldn't known what to do, so I didn't go. I am at a loss and don't know what I can do to get some relief quickly.

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

I Replied to someone else also and I am sorry if this seems inappropriate but if it helps one person it is worth telling. I have RLS In my arms and legs. I went months with no sleep. I started taking iron with Ferrous and it helped so much and then I had it terrible one night and had an Orgasm and it went away. it works for me every time. there is medical research. Look it up it says it releases dopamine. I hate taking meds and try not to take anything but RLS steals your life. anything natural is worth a try. It is embarrassing to admit for me but when you go months with 1 hour of sleep a night if you are lucky you will try anything. Iron with Ferrous is about $13. and gives some longer term relief after a couple months but the big O is immediate.i hope you get your life back. if this works please tell others.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.