There’s a recurring scab on my penis head. Pls help!

Posted , 2 users are following.

About 3 months ago i noticed two tiny scabs on my penis but thought it was nothing serious, went for an STI testing, didn't get a clear diagnosis but was told it was Chlamydia. Fine i received antibiotics treatment (injection and pills). There was slight improvements but they came back. I went to another clinic and was told it was not an STI but a fungal infection. I got a cream (covarex) which I’ve been applying for weeks now but it's not improving. It even looks like its spreading more. I haven't been sexually active since i first discovered this. I always use protection but there was a time the condom broke and i think that was the genesis of the problem.

Also it's not painful or itchy at all, just a recurring scab that peels off and returns after some days to week. It's kinda white in color.

Could it be yeast infection, herpes, genital warts or just a skin reaction? Pls help it's really bothering me. I've attached pics of itimageimageimage

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

This is not a new post but I hope you got help. There is an autoimmune disease of the genitals in both men and women that is rare. It is called Lichen Sclerosis .. Maybe do a Google search. Just a thought.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.