think I have cubital tunnel now

Posted , 2 users are following.

I had a carpel tuhard tunnel opp in Oct on both hands. The right hand was the second time it has neen opp on. So took longer to heel then the left one. I had phyiso on it and the Dr said all heeled now. I now still have lots of pain like before in right hand and a lump at side Of my wrist. I went for test and now waiting for nerve studdy test to be done now on my arm and elbow. Do you think you can have cubital tunnel at same time as carpel tunnel .

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

My Dr said there will never be a reoccurance as the carpal tunnel has been cut
    • Posted

Well I waiting for test as feel the same pain and have lump on wrist. I had it twice now on right hand and still getting pain but in elbow ad well.
    • Posted

well it makes sense that carpall tunnel is cut or as the reference opened it would not reoccure but then again i am just now looking at surgery in next days or so not sure what iam looking at as far as damage done.  would it be associated damage that would appear to be reoccureance.   or possibly damage further into elbow  i guess u would best answer that

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.