This has only started a few days ago and I’ve no idea what it is?

Posted , 1 user is following.

I've been having this on my toes for a few days now and I'm wondering if anyone could tell me what it is? I've been wearing orthotics because I have flat feet, thinking it could be the walking I've done over the past few days and maybe because my shoes are quite tight with the orthotics in them too. It's painful and burning, I can hardly walk at all now, I thought it was something in my foot, but it's not and then when I saw this, I was like what the hell have I done to my toes? My toenails are yellow and cracking too, with some red spots on my foot too, this is only on my left foot, my right foot is fine.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.