Thoracic back pain

Posted , 2 users are following.

I fell and landed on my head and thoracic spine 1.5 yrs ago... after I fell the hospital did a chest x ray (they said so they could see through to my back) and they didn't see anything broken. I also got a cervical spine (neck) x ray done ordered by my PCP after the accident... showed nothing... now 1.5 yrs later my back hurts more than anything and it cracks with movement (doesn't seem stable)... I have an appt with a back orthopedic doc next wk but wanted to know if anyone had any tips to help with the pain.

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

The professionals know more about the brain than they do the back and nervous system. It's very reasonable to come to the conclusion that you have unfortunately developed CRPS as a result of your very serious fall. Your journey has just begun my friend. Do as much research as you can physically bare each day.

• Posted

Whatever the problem is, it does not sound anything like CRPS. Good luck with your recovery.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.