Threadworm

Posted , 4 users are following.

Treating an invation of threadworm naturaly.

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

U mean just let it be??holy cow! They will be jumping out of your rear end when your intestines gets too full. My sis is a nurse in a third world country and she says they get so bad untreated that they crawl under the skin and is visible to the eye....ewwww!!!
    • Posted

Obviously not ! Maybe my heading was not followed up with the text.

I would deleted your comment its inappropriat and missleading.

• Posted

Sorry I meant to include this in my post.

In the morning take:

Linseeds,pumpkinseed and cesame seeds  ,ground up in a little milk.

Followed by the juice of a lemon and a little water with the pipps smashed up.

If you are taking homeopatic remedies take one Santorium.

Dont eat or drink ANY THING  sweet or take sugar or sweetner in a drink.

• Posted

I see that it has been over two months and I was wondering how you got on with your natural treatment. 

I think if I knew them what I know now I might have done something similar although very difficult with kids. 

• Posted

Yes I agree that about kids. I've been very strict on myself not having any sugar at all, only a drop of milk in my tea a day, very little carbs and starch, but what do you do with the kids??? They still want their cereal bars and custard and fruit and juice and chips. Very difficult
    • Posted

Thank you for this information. Pharmacy medication such as Vermox is useless. If it work by killing good and bad bacteria you will cause harm to your body if you keep taking it. I've tried pharmacy medication, good bacteria, lemon, seeds, so many things and I'm starting to wonder if restaurants and McDonalds put them in the food (e.g. burgers) to make customers hungrier. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.