Threadworms

Posted , 1 user is following.

I am at my whits end, I have used OVEX on two separate occasions, I have put witch Hazel up my nose, I have used neat Dettol on toilet paper to wipe my bottom with every night to try & stop the female laying eggs.. I did get rid of them but foolishly felt bad that I didn't want any kind of contract with my so called friend that a caught them off.. She's told me that the kids she looks after that there dad says that they do not have them even though all they were doing was constantly scratching there's Ass.. &.. When they got told off 4 it the kids resorted to dragging their bums on the carpet like a dog would with worms.. Ekk I know I expressed my concerns but was ignored.. Since I have had very bad stomach cramps very itchy nose ears & worst of all if my 3 year old grandson scratches his bum while I'm changing his nappy.. &.. Rubs his eyes he will go blind.. That is the truth.. I'm so scared & upset.. My friend keeps calling me a hypochondriac.. But I do think she is being dismissive & very irrisponcible.. &.. Condescending.. Yeah I can be a hypochondriac.. But I went to my GPS about this & got it confermed so my GP must be a hypochondriac too, my sleeping is a sick joke I can't crash until 6am then I have to wake up at 8am when my grandson gets dropped off to me.. I'm nearly 50years old & am begging for someones help with this Horrid life Destroying Parasites that just won't leave me, all my family know.. They took me seriously first time round but now they think I'm Nuts.. Just because they don't got symptoms.. Don't mean Sh_t..please what is MSM.. As us English simply don't know.. I've read in comments that it's a Miracle, Please Some one help me.. I'm so scared of the Dangers of blindness.. If a egg (God Forbidden).. Gets into the baby's eyes 😢😢😱!!!!

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.