Threadworms? Im devastated iv never had them like this?

Posted , 1 user is following.

i used to have threadworms when i was a kid they would usually start at night and then by early morning stop and come back after very good few months, usually when they come i couldnt have a poo etc

im 33 and they came back! but this time they havent gone been on and off. usually the anus gets mucus and then they start

started on the 19th dec and been on and off till last night!

i expected them to go away by now?

iv been wearing new clothes new things everything new i have family members who have had no symptons

iv been on this site reading some

recommendations

i didn't try the wormwood as apparently someone on amazon got kidney issues after it

i stuck vaseline up my anus and garlic BUT i think this is why this time they never went i should have never done this because i think due to this they have layer eggs inside insread of my intenstine and they never went. my nose has been itchy but iv checked nothing there might be a general itch im a male

iv bad 4 ovex to date 19th dec

28th dec had a tablet

3rd jan had a tablet

14 jan in the am

they settled for now but who knows when they are back

quite depresed even shouted at my children cuz i was agigated

stopped sugar aswell

went doctor she said do a tape test

HOWEVER I HAVE NOT seen them on my anus- in my stool or seen them at all so they must be inside

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.