Throat or Esophageal Relates

Posted , 3 users are following.

Throat Questions

Posted about a minute ago

Not sure where this post would belong, but, assume it's possible here.

I have a strong appetite, but coping with a bloated stomach (been about 3 weeks now). Have not had any fever, or sore throat's, but, do have a tickle, or sensation, on the right side of my right. Not sure how far it goes, but, every so often, no Constant or even close to being chronic, I might cough. I have no swollen Lymph nodes, and my weight fluxates and maintains a steady rate. In some 6 Months, I may have lost 4-6 LBS (I weigh 191-192, and at my peak, weighed 197. I have included more fibre in my diet, and have regular stool's. My voice sounds the same..my war's are not in Pain, but experience ringing.

I did have 2 panic attacks 3 weeks ago and have some anxiety issues. Enough for me to have had these panic attacks.

Waiting to see a ENT.

Just curious as to anyone's thoughts on Cancer could be a part of this discussion.

Thank You

Report this

? 0

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hi 

​Not quite sure what your question is I had esophagus cancer 3 years ago now and I hope that is not what you may be experiencing so I wish you the best with ENT

• Posted

Sounds like a digestion issue of some kind?   

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.