time for my follow up tomorrow number 3

Posted , 3 users are following.

i all its beem 3 mths now since my large polps was removed and cortarized.my results came back clear but the surgain said he wanted it checked in 12 wks to be sure its ok.and he tatooded the place he took it from what for dont know.so im up for a sig without sedation as it does nothing for me.still bricking it after 2 before a full and a sig.at least no prep of drinking that stuff.hope she goes just to the spot and not go all round the colon just want it over.

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Good luck with everything.

I will say if the colonoscopy you had was your first

most doctors will repeat in 3-6 months just be sure a is ok.

Then they will either put on a recall of a year to 5 years.

Not sure why they are putting you thru a sigmoidoscope and no prep.

Well I pray it goes well and nothing more for 5 years.

• Posted

hi im having a ennama done at the hospital before i go in only have prep for a full colonospry just having a flexable sig 2 ft long thankyou.
    • Posted

hi had my follow up thursday it wasent that bad they said my polps removel was fine and discharded me for 3 yrs very happy.then went to docs today as ive been feeling giddy on turning over in bed gessing i had ear infection my blood presure waw low at 101/80.so she says i may still be bleeding.well all bleeding stopped after prosedure on having a bm after 4 yrs  so was on cloud nine.now ive got to have blood tests again.i dont think after 3 colon and a sig they wouldent get me right.more stress

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.