Tinea

Posted , 6 users are following.

Hi I am suffering from 3months I can't live with this disease now I am using fluconazole 0.5%gel,ketoconazole soap,terbinafine tablet 250mg using two tabs at only nights,desloratadine 1tablet at night. I started this course from yesterday is it fine I got it on my cheek,right index finger,groins please help me

1 like, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

At least you found a doctor who seems to want to help you. I have had this condition since 1991. Don't give up hope, three months seems endless but I'll bet you will get better!
  • Posted

man r i india.. then just get leaves of cassia auriculata or cassia alata and make a paste of it and apply it ... it is 100 times powerful than english medicines
  • Posted

Hi Sumanthreddy, 

I've had this for YEARS and tried just about everything with no luck. Soaps, pills, diet changes. It's awful and super frustrating. 

I wanted to reply to you, though, because just a month ago I found a solution that has actually worked and is all natural: 

1. Wash daily with a natural anti-fungal soap. I found one at my drug store that is marketed as a natural athlete's foot soap. Look for one that has eucalyptus and tea tree oil, work up a good lather in the shower and let it sit for a few minutes and then rinse. 

2. Make yourself a "lotion" with jojoba or coconut oil and and tea tree oil. I used about a cup of jojoba and a tablespoon of tea tree. For really stubborn patches of tinea, use straight tea tree oil. Put this on once a day

3. Take a daily supplement for Candida. I found a natural one online that has oregano and other natural stuff. It will help your body fight the tinea from the inside out

I did this for two weeks and, for the first time in 5 years, I have no trace of Tinea. Keep up the treatment for a while after the spots disappear to make sure they're really dead. 

The thing about Tinea is that you will probably have reoccurences of it. Don't get discouraged. Now you have a natural remedy! Good luck smile

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.