tired

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi. Please dont tell me to not dwell on these problems or dont tell me to ignore them.

I live in estonia, next to russia.

I am so tired of this war and constantly fearing ww3 or that the war will come to my doorstep.

I have struggled with anxiety and depression for years, finally got on my meds and started feeling good, and a month later this war starts.

I dont have any motivation to buy a house or have kids with my girlfriend because i just feel that it isnt worth it because they will be destroyed anyways. - I doomscroll, EVERY DAY.

I know i shouls not do that but i feel if im not overinformed i dont have time to react.

I want to move further away, like australia. but my girlfriend does not. - she is not scared and does not read news AT ALL.

I am so tired. - I dont want to die, i want to enjoy life but it seems like i cant or im not worthy because all the time something happens that does not let me enjoy life.

I also feel very bad because im a man and shouls not fear war. but i do...

I dont know what to do. My life is just - waking up, going to work, going home, sleeping. 0 motivation to do anything. I dont care at all.Other day i was feeling okay until i saw a interview with putin where he stated "nazism is still in ukraine and baltic states"

i just want all of us to get along and we cant, people who start these wars just sit in their offices. People who suffer and die dont even think about grabbing some land from another country. - I just want to enjoy my quiet life with my girlfriend and maybe buy a house, but im always anxious. I cant function anymore and sometimes fear that death is the only answer, but i dont want to die.... what to do?

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

hi tiredone, firstly nobody should tell you what to do, this is your life! secondly i am not surprised you're terrified, we don't know what it is to live through this, you have every right to feel fear. what has happened to Ukraine is just too sad to have words explain... i sometimes stop watching t.v, i sometimes think the t.v. and newspapers make things worse... how you are managing in your country is something that sounds so scary, so upsetting so frightening. well done for staying, well done for NOT running away. you are brave, strong and doing your best. sometimes we need support, other times we didn't... keep telling us, we will listen and try to help...

• Posted

The world loves you brother. Hang in there. Putin's day will come like all monsters

Have a dream, a plan in your head to come to live in EU, somewhere like Argyll where I live, and use that dream as a goal or focus on your mind.......it will see you through the hard times knowing there is a change or a little reward at the end of your troubles

All the best from Scotland

xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.