Tired and Want to get off the rollercoaster!!

Posted , 7 users are following.

Hi all

Well im tired mentally and physically......laura went back to doctors today she got pain relieve but also another xray and MRi as they may have missed a break on her wrist two weeks ago. All day in the hospital i ache all over my back has gone on me,i look like a chair so now lying flat!!

i also saw gp re knee ...omg !!! Mri and referral to orthopaedic.

keep falling and the pain is unbearable takes my breathaway

Would like to know how to get off the rollercoaster !!!???

Dee xx

1 like, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Oh Dee, I'm so sorry, I can sympathise with your daughter though, I slipped a few years ago and the hospital said I hadn't done anything just a sprain, a week later I went to the local cottage hospital and saw my GP he x-rayed it and told me there were 7 broken bones in my foot and 2 of my toes wern't attached!! Plasteredit and after 6 weeks was ok no problems since....  Don't know what to say about your back or your knee except we are here for you love, a trouble shared etc..... (((((hugs))))) for you and your daughter. Love Gill xxxx
  • Posted

Denise I really really with all my heart mind and soul wish I could tell you how to get off that stupid roller-coaster. I don't understand how you feel because it's your baby. I will keep you and Laura in my prayers. We feel like we are not doing what we need to do to make our babies feel better. One question have you brought her to pain management?
    • Posted

Hi

Laura is seeing physio has nerve damage,she slipped in work 2wks ago. Shes not been referred to pain management im praying her shoulder elbow and wrist heals.

mri is to see if the bone between thumb and finger next to it,is broken cant remember name of the bone

xx

• Posted

Denise, you are certainly having a rough road to travel. wish I could help but all I can say is "This too shall end" you have many on here sending you their good thoughts and prayers.
  • Posted

Hi Denise

Just to say, stay strong. Life is a rollercoaster and we all have to ride it in different shapes and forms. You will get through this - kind wishes to you and your daughter. At least you are both getting the medical help you need. My thoughts and prayers are with you

Sleep tight

Linda xx

• Posted

Hi Dee, 

I sincerely hope that you are ahving a better day today ... it sucks, doesn't it ... 

Not only Laura's but also your own needs to take care of .. that is a lot .. do you have anybody who can help you? 

Why do you keep falling ? 

You can take better care of Laura when you take care of yourself frist darling ...

Angel blessing and healing send to both of you ...

warm hug

renee

• Posted

Hi

in falling due to knee giving way on me gp thinks ive oa on knee

Dee xx

• Posted

Oh Dee, 

I am so incredibly sorry ... 

I hope you have someone who can help you through this - physically and emotionally ...

big hug

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.