tired of aciclovir

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hello house....I HV bn having outbreak frequently and my doctor placed me on aciclovir every first five of d month for 6 months....still there is no improvement and am scared of DT drug having side effect on ones liver or kidney...pls any natural remedy......pls help....and how dangerous is this viral drugs...thank you for ur replies

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

You may need to revise your diet, no coffee no chocolate., no nuts 

I found a Chinese doctor acupuncturist who has the virus as well and she told me to do the above and take a Chinese herbal cocktail and it's helped me immensely 

• Posted

Now that's interesting. I am looking to change my diet anyway but can you tell me what the Chinese herbal cocktail is you are taking? I get approx 2/3 outbreaks a year and have since contracting herpes in 2011. They are more of an inconvenience than a problem but anything to reduce outbreaks is always welcome! Thank you.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.