tired of it!!

Posted , 3 users are following.

so i got diagnosed with mono at the end of feb, & were currently in august. i still dont feel the same my biggest issue is the breathing it has got better but it still bothers me, does anyone else feel the same?? does anyone else have a hard time breathing & as well as very fatigued/weak man i swear it made my nerveous system a wreck and made me have major depression as well as health anxiety

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hi monica,

i got sick with mono at the end of december and still struggle so i understand how you feel! i had the same horrible breathing issues but they did eventually go away. like you, i still feel so fatigued all the time. its insane how long this can affect people for. I understand the frustration- everyday i wish for my remaining symptoms and fatigue to go away so i can have a normal life again! praying we both get better soon!!

• Posted

hi there! omg i am sorry that your going through this!! and we are both so young which sucks!! the breathing part def sucks!! and its scary ive been to the er 3like 3 x and they couldnt really do anything but i pray it ends for the both of us!!

• Posted

i saw on another post of yours that you are 24, i am too! it is definitely hard being so young and feeling so old because of this!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.