Toothpaste Recommendations

Posted , 5 users are following.

i was offically diagnosed by an oral surgeon who took a biopsy on 9/15/21 . My mouth and tongue are covered with it . Fortunately right now I my taste is unaffected.

Does anyone have a toothpaste they can recommend?

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Edited

I started using Weleda Calendula Toothpaste and it seems to help.

• Posted

Hi Joan, I was told to avoid toothpaste with SLS and recommended to use a children's toothpaste 'my big teeth' which still contains adult levels of fluoride to keep your teeth healthy

• Edited

Hello Joan, I also developed OLP this year. The Consultant recommended Big Teeth which I still find a bit tangy, but the Consultant at Stoke Mandeville who did my biopsy gave me a sample of Zendium which seems to suit me better . It is available online or at Boots.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.