Topiramate or Tingling

Posted , 1 user is following.

I am new to the RLS community and reading these has been helpful in trying to find any relief. I've had RLS for many years but the past 10 months have been unbearable. Sleeping a so diffucult ,hard and frustrating dealing with the tiredness all day. When the RLS would not stop back in Febuary I was taken off a medication called Topiramate which I just read helped saved another reader (PeterAK) from severe RLS. I'm epileptic and was taking this medication for about 10 years but still having many seizures. Also at the same time my right foot began tingling 24/7 and still does. So I've often thought the reason RLS has not stopped was cause the tingling untill I read PeterAK's post about Topiramate. Has any one else experienced relief from that medication or worsening RLS from tingling???

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.