TPO antibodies at 85. Can’t see doc until next week. Could it be Hashimoto’s?

Posted , 1 user is following.

hi, I’m new here. I haven’t been feeling well for quite a long time and getting really dry everywhere, specially my mouth and hair. I gained weight without changing anything in my diet for my habits and I’ve gotten real foggy. My doctor sent me for the lupus panel and although they weren’t supposed to post it to my record online before they talk to me, they did. I was negative for everything on the panel except the TPO antibodies were abnormal at 85. Everything I’m reading points to Hashimoto’s. I’m just curious if that’s what it is so I can be prepared to ask her with questions next week. thanks for reading this.

debra

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.