Tramadol

Posted , 5 users are following.

I have been on tramadol for a long time 6to 8 pills a day. I am currently on 2 and a fourth a day. it took me a year to get to my current does. I did have terrbible withdrawals last month the worst couldn't get warm regulate my body temp for 2 weeks finally it normal went off 1 whole tramadand one half a klonopin . so now I am going to taper slower one fourth every two months keep the klonopin and 1 and a half mgs . I did suffer. so I know the last of the tramadol thete will be side affects but I know I can do it. it only last 2 or 3weeks. I dropped the klonopin as well. will only do one at a time safer and less withdrawals if I had know the process of this I would never would have taken either drug. think health care providers should tell patients what they are up against and off alternative s to addictive drugs. I am already exhausted talking about it. Better to do one taper at a time more likely to get it done. just hope i can get pain relief from something natural that will relax and stop paun in my body any suggestions. I amalsousing a paun management for my taper. I am ahead of the taper she wanted me to go back up to 300 mg of tramadol after thatvwithdrawl I just went through no way will I go back up it rough and I already did the work so .

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi Denise. How are you doing now?

• Posted

Gail and denise. can you also guide me on withdrawal. i am in hell with much mgs.

• Posted

how are you feeling now? I was on tramadol on off for 15 years. I'm currently on day 4 of my 3rd withdrawal.gets harder every time in my opinion... I'm just reaching out. hope you are well

pete w

• Posted

good .. for any query about tramadol 100 mg call me on +13153841942

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.