Tramadol withdrawl again please help

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi There. I'm addicted to tramadol. I have been for 10 years. I was prescribed it for back pain following pregnancy. I have successfully come off tramadol while pregnant, 3 years ago I was put on slow release and managed to do it although it was difficult.

I started back on them again when my baby was 1 year old and had a pretty bad withdrawal last January. I was Tramadol free till September when I unfortunately found some old pills and stupidly took them thinking that it would be ok .

I have been taking 300mg a day sometimes up to 400mg

I've had enough now and I just feel numb- they aren't working for the pain but I can't function without them!!

I took 50mg yesterday morning and it was hell I've just taken 50mg now as I felt horrible.

I have 20 tablets left but really want to go cold turkey. Please help I'm really struggling.

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Is anyone still active? need help please I've taken 4 yesterday and although I felt a bit shaky I felt normal again the day before I took just 1 and I really felt withdrawals and it scared me

I feel bad for taking them still I'd like to go cold turkey but I can't.

• Posted

Hello Gail,

How are you? Did you end up successfully withdrawing from tramadol?

M

• Posted

.. for any query about tramadol 100 mg call me on +13153841942

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.