Triple fusion on my left foot

Posted , 2 users are following.

hi..i am really struggling after having a triple fusion op on my left foot..I knew it was going to be hard but I cannot get rid of fatigue and can't sleep for more than hour half at a time so zero energy and very tearful...lugging myself around using a walker and hopping on one foot is becoming exhausting...I'm 58 not unfit ..a bit overweight but was told it woukd be fine....help

1 like, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

How are you doing? I know you posted some time ago, so are you recovering OK? I'm 9 weeks into recovery from mid-foot fusion and have severe pain in the morning and generalised pain through the day. How about you? I really hope you're feeling a lot better x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.