Trying suggestions - thanks to all of you!

Posted , 6 users are following.

two days ago I started adding coconut oil to my routine and tonite im going to squirt warm water with baking soda. I have ordered Natural Estro-Life Cream and Diprobase (though now realize in the US is the same as Clob, which I use, but ok because I can always use more). 

I was very nervous to put anything new to my parts - fear is my enemy - but LS IS WORSE! 

The coconut cream is going good. It does feels good not to be so dry. Not sure why im so scared to squirt on the baking soda - maybe because of the rawness and affraid it will burn? Anyway, just clob alone is not working any longer and am blessed to have found this site to be able to try other things to see what may or may not work for me. I realize its all trial and error. My main hope is for the cut above my clitoris to heal and the fusing of my clitoris hood to be released. Thanks for reading and thanks for being honest and telling your story for folks like me to read and follow!! 

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Beth, do not worry, The baking soda and water just makes you feel clean.It neutralizes any urine that may be on your skin....so further reduces itch problems.

The coconut oil has been a blessing for me. If I had known years ago about these

two "fixes" I would have saved myself years of agony.

• Posted

How do you buy the coconut oil because the jar I bought for cooking is in a solid block ?
    • Posted

I just use a knife to pack some into an empty cosmetic jar. It melts on skin quicker than butter.
    • Posted

Thanks Morrell I thought I had bought the wrong thing. I also use it with a little bicarb mixed in to help whiten my teeth !!!!!! so ok for both ends !! Just goes to show all the natural remedies seem the best.
  • Posted

Hi Beth

Good luck with your trials. I know I keep going on about this but have you tried tea tree anticeptic cream. I have found it has healed me well and I now only get an occasional flare. I too use the bicarb solution and its works well too to keep me feeling fresh as all the creams we use go horrible between showers so the cleaning effect of the spray makes you feel good. Best of luck.

• Posted

I have not..i have read other posts of tree tea essential oil being used. I had no idea there is an anticeptic cream as well. When do you apply? 
    • Posted

Always when I get that paper cut split at the top it soothes no end and heals within a day . I use it at the back too cos get really sore there and the cooling effect is lovely. Heals really well.
  • Posted

Dermovate is Clobetasol, in the UK , Diprobase is a moisturiser for eczema and itchy skin conditions.

Remember blood and tears are salty - you contain salty or "normal saline" body fluids. This is about a teaspoon of salt to a pint of water so should not sting. Plain water will be far more uncomfortable.

How has your new regime progressed? any better?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.