Trying to conceive

Posted , 3 users are following.

I have been worried for past two weeks after seeing my blood result and doc comments.i am 25 year old Here is the details of my blood work:

Estradiol: 56pg/mL

FSH : 93.1 mIU/mL

LH : 70.4 mIU/mL

prolactin: 53:8ng/mL

TSH: 1.5 uIU/mL

HSG test: Normal

PCOS: suggestive of PCOS

testosterone : normal

Please help and explain me with This results and suggest me to ideas to conceive soon . I am slim Andean nature and I am having irregular period but I will get period every month so I am not able to figure out ovulation also. Please help me

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi there, your results show you possibly have Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome, meaning your ovaries are not functioning correctly and this making it difficult for you to conceive. It means your ovaries are not correctly releasing an egg to maturity and at the right time.

There is help for this problem, which usually include drugs to help regulate your periods and create the maturity of an egg to release correctly. It is important that you will get the help you need if you wish to become pregnant. I am sure your doctor will see the results and suggest the correct help for you.

Good luck.

• Posted

You could try ovulation tests (usually occurs 14 days after last period) you can get tests really cheap. Also clomid is usually used to regulate periods and ovulation. Have you spoke to your GP regarding steps to help conceive? Women have conceived naturally with PCOS so don't bedisheartened by this diagnosis. Take care,

Kate

X

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.