Two years with a back injury

Posted , 1 user is following.

hello everyone. back in June 2020. i had a repitive strain injury to my back. Possibly my Thoractic region. Been back and forth to doctors and they never order a MRI. They say because of the range of motion, that surgery is not needed. also im 29

Ive been to physio and followed through that but was discharged before i was fully recovered. then I returned to my seasonal job and got injured once again. not nearly as bad at the first time but up this date ive had 3 more strains to my back. Simple things are hurting my back and the health care system is not helping. I dont know where i go from here. I go to the doctor and they dont fax the prescriptions they write me. my seasonal job starts up again in april and im in hard shape once again. i do alot of streching yet i couldnt even shovel my neighbours driveway

1 like, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.