Ulcer

Posted , 2 users are following.

i have been with my husband for 4 months exclusively. I had an STD test right before we were together as did he. We have no history of STI/STDs i have had a yeast infection with burning for about a week, just took two doses of diflucan. We have had sex every day while ive had a yeast infection and obviously shouldnt have. i have an ulcer that just appeared. I am assuming it is from friction. The opening is still very sore. Intercourse was also painful. Also, I do have scarring on my labia from childbirth. imageHas anyone had this happen?

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Edited

also have this other spot on the right side i assumed i cut myself shaving the other day its different looking from the other sore/ulcer both spots were sore from sex hoping i just really messed myself up i assume if it were herpes etc they would be in clusters and look similar?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.