ULCERS??

Posted , 1 user is following.

After a thoracic spine injury I was put on Advil and rest. very painful for 4 weeks. 200-400 milligrams every 4 -6 hrs for a couple weeks.

I suffer from spinal issues and have a long history of taking advil for immflamation, but only when needed and usually the minimum. not daily or scheduled. immediately following that injury which was diabilitating I developed lower abdominal pain like never before it quickly moved to my stomach after eating and progressively became worse. ultra sound was clear, blood work was good. urine test revealed inflammation and blood cells.

no black stools. no fever.

I did experience cold sweats and night time shivering to the point that I'm sleeping with a coat on.

if I fast and only do liquids I'm fine.

if I try to eat anything other than blan. I'm suffering.

The lower abdomen was aweful can't walk long without extreme pain and tenderness. when the subsides the stomachs starts. never together.

it's been 6 weeks of pain and no real answers.

I'm reluctantly taking augmenting which is giving me major GI issues and maybe causing some of my stomach pain. because up until I started taking it I had atleast my stomach under control but not my lower abdominal pressure and pain.

what is wrong with me???

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.