unbearable spasms this morning

Posted , 2 users are following.

Ouchiiiiieeeee, this morning after stepping out of the shower i got an almighty spasm that made me scream, it was horrible lasted for a good 5 minutes and i was unable to move during it.

Any advice, GP pretty useless really pain meds and physio - which i am not even going to do regarding the physio.

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi Dawn57104,

No showers-Baths-If you have to take a shower,get good grips on the bottom of the shower-Your back has to strain to keep balance while standing up amongst water and soap. When you take your bath, Dr. Teals Lavender epsom Salts.Hope this helps

• Posted

Thanks does not matter what i do right now it hurts, all my GP wants to do is give me pills. which is okay but it isnt getting to the bottom of why i have had this for the last 6 months.
    • Posted

You need to fight! Walk up hill for 1 hour a day. Please trust me,I work in construction, and it has saved my life.Don't rest,don't rust. Fight! Only you can beat this! Yeah, it's gonna hurt for 2 weeks, but please, trust me! Fight every impulse you have to rust! Rest is rust-Email me or call me if you need support, but you are responsible for your own survival, and your happiness.You wouldn't of been given this if you weren't able to give it grace, and strength!Stop thinking about the pain, you give it power.Take your power back,you can do it! Also, I have no darn idea how to give you my number or email privately, so if you can figure that out, you do it! You're not alone.The fact that you put this out there shows you want to know, and you are a fighter!Pain can come in so may worse forms than physical.Don't let these legal drug pushers lead you to an early grave. I can help you,if you want it. I will talk to you every day, and tell you 1 thing every day you can do to change your life.Take it or leave it.Either way, my prayers are with you, and you need to see who you want to be in the future, not your pain right now.There is a way to do this, and don't you give up!

Emis Moderator comment: If users wish to exchange contact details please use the Private Message service.

http://patient.uservoice.com/knowledgebase/articles/398331-private-messages

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.