Uneven Shoulder, Uneven Pecs, Probably Scoliosis [NEED ADVICE]

Posted , 2 users are following.

Im Dani 21 y.o from indonesia

im having this issue since junior high that i have uneven shoulders that cause massive confidence breakdown with me, all shirts look weird on me and im definitely feels shy to open my shirt in a pool. starting now i intend to bulk more muscle to achieve a better posture and fix these issue for having even shoulders and muscles for the long run. do you guys have an advice or any members here that have this same issue so i can have someone to relate to? I'm freakishly scared by the prospect of disease that i might have by surfing the net, Polands Syndrom and Winged Scapula are some of my assumption. But i am already verified by my chiropractor that i have mild scoliosis about 18 degrees. here are some of my pic so you can see what my issue is

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Have you got any pics taken from the back? Would help to see the scapula.

I'm not a doc, but you might garner a few more responses on here with a view of your shoulder blades.

Thx, NICK

• Posted

These are my body pic taken from the back,  as you can see on the fourth image , my right hand is trying to reach my left hand through the back but somehow it couldnt happen, as i hypothize this is because my winging scapula on the left. by swtiching hands , on the third image, i can reach my right hand with my left at ease.
    • Posted

error typing, i'm on trouble reaching hands at the third , and having easiness on the fourth image
  • Posted

Thanks, I hope you get some advice from those.

I'm not a doctor, but you may find someone with a similar condition or experience of it responds.

Best wishes, NICK

• Posted

Do you have any symptoms of pain or weakness and have you suffered any injury that might attribute to this?

It seems that your left scapular is more forward when you sit straight, but it is you right that 'wings' more when you link you link your hands.

I don't pretend to understand this, but I suspect that both of your shoulders are affected in different ways.

Thx, NICK

• Posted

i feel more fatigue on my left shoulder and occasional pain on my left chest, on the right side i feel all is okay. thanks nick for pointing out that actually my right scapula that wings more, i havent realized this before

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.