Unexplained fatigue

Posted , 1 user is following.

I've had fatigue for so long now I can't even pin point when it started about 6 years ago, I work 5 days a week and am so exhausted when I get home I need to nap for an hour which is very hard when I need to pick up children from school, if I don't manage to nap I get very irritable, and when trying to read my children a story for bed I am unable to concentrate on the words and end up falling asleep and my legs sometimes go dead if I'm awake past 10pm. even when I wasn't working or was working evening I still felt like this.

I have a great routine, asleep by 9.30 at the very latest and awake at 6am everyday most days I can manage until about midday then the fatigue kicks in until I am able to nap.

I had a blood test in March, doctor said just below Normal vit d levels so to take a 1000 supplement and have another blood test in 6 months time, would I be feeling like this if I have slightly below normal vit d levels ?

I eat 2 eggs for breakfast every day have a healthy diet and my job is outdoors, I walk for 4 hours everyday (9 miles) in the sun.

The best advice the doctor could give me was to go to the gym. I don't want to feel this exhausted every day.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.