Unexplained muscle twitches and aches

Posted , 3 users are following.

hello so my symptoms began suddenly out of nowhere and i am not sure what is going on as i am a healthy 23 year old female who recently graduated from college. around april i began having muscle twitched in my legs and soon began to spread all over(back,butt,arms,stomach, and legs). Went to the doctor and had a full blood panel done the only thing that came back was low vitamin D which i am taking supplements prescribed by the doctor. Even had a brain MRI done it came back with no abnormalities. On May 5th i went for a jog as soon as i got home i felt burning in my legs. ignored it and the next day my legs ached so bad i called the doctor and was referred to a physical medicine doctor who ordered x rays of my legs they came back normal and she did a physical examination and could not find anything wrong although my pain persists. it seems as tho i have pain in any muscle i put strain on my hips back or legs. all began after that day i went for a run. lately i have also been having snapping joint in the jaw, shoulder, wrist, and hip along with my original symptom of muscle twitches. Doctors tell me that they dont know what it can be since my results come back normal. I am pushing to see a neurologist soon but i also have no idea since symptoms came out of nowhere and everyone in my family is healthy and normal. i am so frustrated and sad. HELP!

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

I am experiencing twitches on the right hand. mainly forearm, when at rest. there is is a pulling feeling or heaviness too. the Dr virtually talks about hydration, rest and massage. its more of discomfort and I'm worried it is a symptom of something more serious. hope not. i realise stress and anxiety can also present these kinds of symptoms and so can a deficiency. but can't figure out.

how are you feeling now?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.